Seasonal Quiz Games

Bit of an odd one but as Christmas draws near and my coworkers become once again obsessed with all things Christmas, especially our annual office Christmas quiz. I thought it might be an interesting extra seasonal event where it’s possible to have a themed Christmas/Holiday game of Trivia. Not sure how this would be implemented and I know there’s already a bit of demand for themed Trivia games already. That way I can play lots of it and use that new found knowledge to actually win the Christmas quiz at work for once!

Just seasonal quiz games in general might be a fun extra thing to look forward to each time the new events roll around, whether Halloween or Winter themed (doesn’t have to solely revolve around Christmas). Potentially could even be a timed event where the events area turns into a massive game of Trivia.

This would be a nice addition but i feel like the issue with this is the possible limit of how many questions will appear and just seeing the same few questions over and over again which might then make it seem less interesting

1 Like

I imagine it would be an option to choose the seasonal quiz, or just the regular questions. I am pretty sure choosing categories for trivia is coming or was at least was suggested, so it could be a fun extra option if there is a holiday around that time.

2 Likes