[SDNL] F Rank Penalty function

I literally kicked the bucket in my last SDNL session against another player because I ended up getting an F rank in my last round of the Raptor game mode.

Why am I requesting a penalty function for SDNL players who ever screw up himself and gets an F rank or lower?

Simple: Not being able to play in the 2nd round.
Players will be moved as Spectators. This would punish players if they “sucked at this game”.

However, If order to stay in the game, players will have to get a D rank or higher after the 1st round. This would reward players another chance :four_leaf_clover: to get back in the game.

Is this suggestion too mean spirited for game developers?

I know @KingKobra won’t like this suggestion. :wink:

3 Likes

Of course I don’t. Why should I have to get punished for not being as good as most of the other players?

2 Likes

Yes and we bring back vote kicking so players that are too good get kicked and can’t play the game and then add this so players who are too bad also can’t play the game. Surely this will help being able to find a lobby. Also will help with achievement hunting, having players taking up slots in the server but not being allowed to play–we love making things a grind!!

7 Likes

me when i can’t play in a lobby full of tryhards because i keep getting punished and can’t improve my skill as a result of being punished.

4 Likes

matthew effect but tower unite

alternative idea; the two worst performing players in each round are sent to purgatory and are forced to duel. the loser is permanently banned from playing sdnl and purchasing their favorite ice cream flavor at the frozen treats store in the arcade

1 Like

no way dueling arena added in tower uinte?,?

1 Like

I think showing the F rating is a good enough penalty. I don’t think people should be taken out of the game.

8 Likes