Remove Macro Incentive

New terrible joke idea: only YouTube sponsored ads will increase your EXP. That way we everyone has to suffer the torture of advertisements for hours. Just like every mobile game ever.

But yeah anyways I’m hoping maybe one solution to Theater EXP is making some game for theater. I’ve wanted to do either pictionary or a video fill in the blank game since GMT but it never happened. I know what chaos would unleash and the game would probably bring out the worst videos, but it’s something that I think would be a terrible and fun experiment.

Besides that, I don’t know of a solution for theater still. I just go by the hope that players will get the awards the correct way.

11 Likes

and if they don’t, we’ll just keep reporting!

3 Likes

it would be funny if randomly in the middle of a video a sudden event can happen where really intense music begins to play and the video automatically pauses, then everyone is given popcorn and you have to trash the theatre by covering the floor in popcorn and it gives you exp depending on the amount that was covered in popcorn,
then at the end it teleports you back to where you were before the event started and a dialogue pops up at the bottom of the screen saying “me - Oh i must of fell asleep, that was one weird dream…” then the video begins to carry on playing from the point it was paused

6 Likes

What about: some of the unoccupied chairs randomly start changing colour and playing bass music, and if you get up and sit in it you get 1 XP?

3 Likes

It could be like musical chairs but the loser gets their xp wiped

2 Likes

what if a whoopee cushion randomly spawns on one of the chairs (and it glows) it will be a random chance every 1-2 hours and it will glow a tiny bit, and when you sit on it a “certain noise” plays and you get 7500 exp

4 Likes

Playing is the most natural way of learning, independent of whether or not the lesson (Problem to be solved, like “How do I kill this boss” or in this case “How do I get those units”) is something useful outside of being fun. Good repeatable games reward you for finding more efficient ways to play, in its most primitive form, with highscore tables. The most efficient way of solving a problem is obviously using shortcuts that weren’t meant to be taken. Good game design includes shortcuts that aren’t cheats but require the appropriate skill level to “skip” the lesson.

Spending time is not a challenge and there’s no skill to be developed in being more efficient at it so OPs problem should eventually be minimized as TUs selection of minigames grows.

3 Likes