Remove infinite balls from Ice Cave

The last arcade rework (0.14.2.0) heavily buffed Ice Cave by removing the ball limit, which made it so you can get 600+ tickets extremely easily by just spamming Left Mouse, E, and Space to vomit balls all over the board.

It’s nice that Ice Cave is a viable ticket earner now, but this is a bit too easy. Maybe limit the ball amount but increase the ticket payments per tile hit?

i really like the ball spam its fun

7 Likes

This. Never used to play Ice Cave because it was boring with the limited balls. I actually love it now.

7 Likes

ditto

i don’t really care if they made it easy, it’s actualy fun and gives more reason to play it with better ticket payout

last time it was really low and nothing special…

5 Likes

You absolute buffoon, @CarbonCopyCat

I’ve been around TU long enough to know…

THAT EVERYONE HERE LOVES BALLS!

6 Likes

the game becomes more appealing since they allow you to spam balls and get bonus easier.

2 Likes

I’m not against the current style of gameplay, per se, but I just want the game to at least be a 1/10 skill game, rather than a 0/10 skill game.

The Offering is a skill game

1 Like

Infinite :b:alls :smirk:

9 Likes

well I guess people like it easy with the new gameplay style, so I see it more possible that PT’s just gonna decrease the tickets payouts

They’re actually implementing a hard mode in the next update that’s pretty much identical to how the game played before phase 1.5 but with better payouts, instead of decreasing payouts on the current version

1 Like

lol, so 600 tickets per one play legal

I mean there’s other games that give 600+ tickets in one play. The Offering can even get you 2k+ each game if you know how to cheese it

2 Likes