Remove AFK penalty from Single Player

I have honestly noticed this while I was playing Altitude and that while I was tabbed out on to Discord, one of the holes was automatically given max strokes which can defeat the purpose of holding off on playing that specific hole on single player [when you’re playing by yourself without multiplayer slots] and gives you an lower unit payout than what you would normally get, which in turn can cause an player like myself to view this as “unfair” since they aren’t even in a multiplayer lobby.

Just remove per stage/hole time limits from singleplayer Ball Race and Minigolf entirely

That’s not to say removing time limits from Ball Race stops people from recording new personal bests, just disable the time limit you have to finish the stage in, but still have a hidden timer that keeps track of your finishing times

1 Like

I mainly made this topic specifically for Minigolf since the auto max stokes on afk for single player doesn’t discourage people to take the time to message their friends while they’re by themselves, though your addition to the topic actually adds more to what could also benefit solo players.

3 Likes

Singleplayer in general needs a bit of work. This is something I want to tackle soon, because I often enjoy playing Zombie Massacre on the go and there’s no way to pause the game.

9 Likes

Well removing the AFK triggers in solo only sessions will help on not giving out wrong and potentially false outcomes.