Relaxation

i love this reply

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ah, cool. Well, in that case, welcome back. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s a lot of fun getting back into Tower Unite after having been inactive from playing the game for a bit. I kind of stopped playing it regularly because the game wasn’t able to run properly on my laptop

Same here :joy::joy:

I bet you’re gonna love the next update, then. I too haven’t been playing much because of the lag. Don’t know what changed but, it always use to run beautifully until maybe like 3 or 4 updates ago. My frame rate tanked after that. Granted, I still average 40-50 fps but I previously was able to run a consistent 144. I get a lot of frame drops now. Down as low as 5-10 fps.

1 Like

What’s the next update because I feel it seems to vary on performance depending on when I play it and the server I go into. I’ve had times where I’m playing the game and it’s running like a powerpoint presentation and other times playing it and it runs fairly well with a bit of lag

Nice that’s good to hear

The next update is gonna be upgrading the game’s engine from Unreal 4.18 to 4.19. To go along with this, they’re also making a ton of optimizations here and there. From the public beta test they did, it sounds like it’s a pretty massive improvement.

Here’s a link if you’re interested in reading into it:

2 Likes

Thanks for the link. I think I might have been on a server with a dev since I noticed a messgae in the chat and swear I saw the word Dev next to their username

Haha yeah they do play the game pretty often. If someone is a dev, you’ll see a red tag next to their name that says “Pixeltail”.

If it said dev in chat that might’ve just been someone in the dev server. Like how New York 1 gets shortened to NY1, I think “Uh, Can I Get Some Extra Napkins Please?” gets shortened to DEV.

Oh okay, that makes sense