Relabel Elevator Buttons in Underwater Satellite Condos

I just got the Underwater Condo tonight, and I actually like it better than the Resort Condo. However, one thing that confused me as I was exploring was the captions for the elevator buttons in the satellite condos.

For those of you who don’t know, the Underwater Condo actually comprises five living spaces: four that surround a central one. Each one has an elevator that provides access to and from the surface and between the two floors of the living space. When you look at the buttons for setting the elevator destination in the central condo’s elevator, you see:

• Surface
  • Floor 2
  • Floor 1
  • Basement

That’s pretty intuitive, and I appreciate that! However, for the other elevators, you just see:

• Floor 2
  • Floor 1

That also seems intuitive, but actually, those do not accurately describe the levels they actually point to. In fact, the “Floor 2” elevator button in the satellite condos takes you to the surface, and the “Floor 1” button takes you to—actually, that’s well-labelled lol; it takes you to the first floor of the condo.

In addition, while the button for your current floor is disabled—not interactive—in the central condo’s elevator, both buttons are enabled in the other elevators on both levels, not that the current floor’s button actually works.

Basically, it would be great if we could get those elevator buttons relabelled to be more descriptive in the satellite condos. And get the buttons for the current floor disabled (having no labels).