Refill bottles, kegs... option

As the owner of the condo, it would be nice to refill bottles or kegs per example in the customize option of the item, instead of replace it manually.

Buy multiple then. I disagree with this idea; I think consumables are consumables for a reason. Also brings the player back in to the plaza to re buy… unless they just buy a bunch.

2 Likes

you could also buy more on Tower Express while in your condo

If you use food/drinks as a background and as props this absolutely makes sense. It’s not about not having enough, it’s about trashing them and placing them back down when they’re used up when you could simply right click to restock it. I’ve had lots of people come in to my condo and go nuts with drinks. I have to trash the items, go to my inventory and place it back where it was… x100 for each item. If it’s in a row of drinks this is an even bigger pain.

I disabled using food and drink for this reason alone. I don’t mind people using stuff, this just skips the step of resetting a used object is all. I would re-enable using these objects if I could just right click “replenish/refill” it instead of trashing and replacing it all.

I never go into the plaza to restock. I either use tower express or it just restocks itself. Since forever.

7 Likes

this makes more sense to me

I think an option where like. If you were refilling a keg, you right click and hit a “Refill” option which can only be done if you have a keg in your inventory. Then it would simply refill the keg and remove a keg from your inventory. Essentially fulfilling the same purpose of trashing the empty keg and placing the new keg, but with just a simple right click then left click instead.

10 Likes

I think that is a perfect idea; its even an in-between to the two arguments!

1 Like

You’re right, it can be a very good idea.