Realistic Transportation

I know that in gmod tower you can buy wings and jetpacks for transportation but I think you should add more realistic transportation in Tower Unite. Some of my ideas include rollerblades, skateboards and bikes.

2 Likes

I still want the jet pack and wings, but the skateboards, rollerblades and bikes sound awesome :3

Now this is a good idea. Why stop at things for one person though? How about a golf cart that you and your buddies can cruise around in?

2 Likes

@Arkive86 That would be amazing and funny at the same time! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

A golf cart would be cool :stuck_out_tongue: The kart from the Accelerate gameworld as a reward for something too maybe?

1 Like

A golf cart for many people. How hadn’t I thought about that? It could be awesome to wander around with your friends in a freaking golf kart :smile:

Would these be like the Ballrace orb where you can’t use it in certain places?

how about a pogo stick?

“In Tower Unite you can… Use lots of different movement items such as jetpacks, wings, and rollerblades.” -Tower Unite Indiegogo page. Rollerblades confirmed! :smile:

1 Like

Yeah bikes, roller blades like Jet set radio, skate board & maybe the shoes with the wheels in them-(can’t think of name lol)

Roller Shoes

You mean Heelys?

Heelys are a brand of Roller Shoes.

Don’t they own the ™ of the design ?

Don’t know. Maybe. Still doesn’t change that Heelys is just a brand, though.

Just did some searching and they aren’t trademarked as far as I can tell. In fact, the first patent for roller skate shoes dates back to 1964.