Random question: What type of keyboard do you use currently?

I’m using a Razer Huntsman keyboard at the moment and I love it.

1 Like

i use something branded as
“gaming keyboard”
that i got for like £10
does the job, good enough for me

its also along with my mouse thats branded
“gaming mouse”

2 Likes

Logitech rubber dome keyboard from the Logitech mouse and keyboard bundle, the thing is I use a Razer Deathadder Elite so…

I use a Logitech K270 (wireless keyboard). It types like complete garbage, but it’s lasted 4+ years and has a long battery life, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’ve been using the Eagletec KG010 Mechanical Keyboard for a couple years now. It’s as satisfying as your average clackity keyboard is to use, though it is a bit loud.

Razer Ornata Chroma

Also Razer Ornata here! It’s not the Chroma version but it’s pretty darn nice still :stuck_out_tongue:

Razer Blackwidow Chroma. Hoping to get the Steelseries Apex 7 keyboard with brown switches at some point, I’m having issues with Razer’s software and I don’t like loud switches anymore.

Unicomp Model M. Because when I’m typing, the whole neighborhood needs to know.

All jokes aside, its reliability is uncontested. After 10 years of using dozens of mechanical keyboards, this is still #1 for long typing sessions. I’ve had Razer and several other branded KBs fail time and time again after regular use, but from what I can tell, I’ll probably have this one for most of my life.

I use an old Lenovo keyboard from a school haha

A phone keyboard on a Samsung galaxy S7.

If you’re going with a steelseries keyboard you might want to get the apex pro, i heard they have one of the most smoothest keyboard switches.

Not sure about how loud they are though so you might wanna keep that in mind.

EDIT : I checked the apex 7 and apex pro keyboards and found out that you can get a keyboard for the price of the apex 7 and the quality of the apex pro, The Wooting Two analog keyboard is a better option in my opinion because you will get more features than the apex 7, I also found out that while both the apex pro and The Wooting Two are both analog keyboards the apex isn’t fully analog since the numpad, nav cluster and number keys use standard gateron switches rather than the analog omnipoint switches.

1 Like

I currently use a Unicomp Model M 104 as my daily driver. However a year ago I placed an order for one of the Model F77 recreations that hopefully should arrive by the end of the year.

been using this puppy for a while now, has served me fine in my totally WICKED gaming adventures

1 Like

k,emnboar

1 Like