Raise the ticket payout cap per play to 3k

i know this suggestion is somehow ridiculous, but that should be a potential, except the ones trying to tamper the machines.

this can also significantly increase the willingness for the people to challenge for much higher scores, which they should deserve that a bit.

skill-based games should get you up to 3k, while the others like wheel of fire and wheelyrigged should be rebalanced on the possible payout. the latter gives you the theoretical maximum of 345 tickets, being good at bug bytes can simply surpass that at a lower token price.

call me greedy, but it is still difficult to even win 1k tickets on wheel of fire.
games like tornado is worse, maximum ticket payout is 100 and no bonus plays for any specific win… duh.
https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/t/37085/

Id be down for Piano to get a buff to xp and tickets, it takes alot longer to get the tickets from it, and its harder, so should be worth more imo

1 Like

not only that, planetary piano should be priced at 5 instead of 8.

skill based games, like planetary piano, salmon says, the offering, ring god, basketball, etc. really should have their cap and time limit raised to encourage people going higher on their record, so long as they are not cheating. they deserve those.

The high score list of Dizzy has many people with over 1000. Do their payouts still get capped at 1000? I know that the fishy ball drop game has a limit of 999 displayed for its payout.

while the others like wheel of fire and wheelyrigged should be rebalanced on the possible payout

Totally agree - The chance of getting 1000 tickets in WoF is dwarfed by the consistent payouts of bug bytes. The fact that WoF requires 20 tokens and get <100 tickets most of the time, but I can play a game like bug bytes alone or 2 player to get hundreds of tickets seems silly.

[Raise the ticket payout] can also significantly increase the willingness for the people to challenge for much higher scores, which they should deserve that a bit.

Well I think balancing like you suggest should guide what the highest ticket payout is. One way to handle it is to lower the payouts of games like Bug Bytes or progression of Dizzy payout to boost how meaningful an ear bleeding 1000 ticket payout. Another way would be to keep payouts of games like Bug Bytes and Dizzy as is, but boost the max payouts of games like WoF.

theoretical maximum of 345 tickets, being good at bug bytes can simply surpass that at a lower toke price

So what you are saying is that its easy to get 420 or more with bug bytes :wink: