Question regarding AMD specs

Around the time Tower Unite launched, I was having issues regarding my PC and the game itself. My PC as of now should be pretty much compatible of many modern games. When I was launching Tower Unite, I noticed how much the game lagged and was just not in a good playable state for me. Apparentely, it wasn’t just me experiencing the issues as I recalled many other AMD users having the same problems as I. Before I repurchase the game at the time of the Steam sale, I need to know if my current specs would run it in the games current build. (I should note, I was using a six core cpu when I first bought Tower Unite before I upgraded to a eight core cpu.)

Processor: AMD FX™-8370 Eight-Core Processor
Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43
Memory (RAM): G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB (RX 400 Series)
Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive + 1TB Western Digital HDD
Power Supply: EVGA 850W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX

My PC basically handles games like DOOM and Metal Gear Solid V flawlessly with everything maxed. In theory, it should handle Tower Unite perfectly fine. But I would like to know how it runs for anybody else who owns a AMD build.

Runs fine, I have my good ol’ AMD Phenom II 965 Quad-Core 3.4 GHz
With a GTX 960 overclocked.
A true monster.

Yes, a 480 will do fine. I have an r9 fury and I get around 90 fps in the plaza.