Question about the closing

So, as we all know, GMT is closing. The event, or whatever that’s going to happen, is most likely going to be huge. I am positive I want to be there for it. However, I do have school. So I was wondering at what time of day Tower Unite would be going up for sale and GMT is being shut down.

2 Likes

idk but in my head the gmt closing looks like this:

The clouds open and only the people who bought TU will be ascended by a floating MacDGuy, this is not inspired by anything like religion or anything…

2 Likes

That has nothing to do with my question at all

I don’t think this has been talked about. It has been mentioned that GMT might go down a day early, but that wasn’t confirmed and shouldn’t be used as a definite answer. We’ll probably find out closer to release date, or you could ask on the Livestream Tomorrow.

2 Likes

Let thy heavenly Macdguy ascend us from this GMod Tower Peasantry to Tower Unite Godhood!
All hail Macdguy
:joy:

JUST to clarify, i’m not christian, i just so happened to know how they see the ‘apocalypse’ and i was just using that as a joke

in case someone thinks that

I am a Christian and that’s not at all how we see the apocalypse.

Does that have to do with different kinds of christian groups like
Catholics or Protestants that all look at Christianity differently?
I don’t want to offend anybody.

Not that I’m aware of. I don’t believe that’s how any of us view the apocalypse. Could be mistaken, though. I’m a Methodist, so I can really only speak for the Protestant view of things.