Public Pianos in the Plaza

It would be nice if there where pianos in the Plaza for anyone to play so people can play outside of their Condos.

The pianos are one of my favorite parts of the game and it would be nice to play around more players.

yes i would love to show my ability to play despacito on piano to other players in the plaza

yeah it would make the game more fun for the players who have learnt how to play the piano ingame.

I think if the Project bar had a small stage with olayabke instruments it would fit the setting and be a nice idea.

3 Likes

Olayabke?

Playable but his hand must have been slightly off to the left when he typed it :stuck_out_tongue:

Gonna necro this a bit -
But I would love for there to be a public piano in the Plaza. Most of the time I spend playing on this game I’m on a piano and I absolutely enjoy it.

1 Like

please only necro if you have something new to add to the conversation or suggestion other than “yes good i want in game now”

@Bart contributed by stating his opinion and why he feels this would be a good addition to the game. As far as I’m concerned, he said enough to warrant a necro :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes