Problems about making a playermodel with .obj

It’s my first time to make a playermodel. I’m working on making Illuso with a model of .obj format. However everytime I import the .obj model into the provided skeleton it will turn out to be like this.

It’s broken. But if seen in texture paint, the model is not broken at all.

Then after importing it into the workshop editor, it breaks again.

Well I really don’t know what’s wrong with the .obj model or the skeleton… Could someone help me solve this problem?

looks like the normals are flipped on the mesh (aka they are facing the wrong way)
then the bit stretching down between the feet are bits of the mesh that are not rigged

Thank you for the reply. But how can I fix this problem? Just now I tried to flip and recalculate the normals, but only led to a greater mess​:pensive::pensive: As for the bit stretching down I will try to fix it later.

I also tried another way. I copied and pasted the skeleton to the .obj model. In this way the model didn’t break, but when importing it into the workshop editor, it became spaghetti. I wonder whether this way will be ok. If it’s ok what should I do to avoid this phenomenon?

You probably didn’t applied the scale of model, resulting it being small actually for armature.
Apply scale for model then for armature, and that will fix the problem.

Thank you. I will have a try.