Printable Unit bill/Foohybux

Its been about a year since my pc cant be used again because its being used as a video editing station and i miss playing tower unite, and now i have a masive black void that i try to fill with memes, aesthethic memes, depressing memes, dank memes and the indonesian version of dr.phil but its still so big it collapsed under its own weight and became a black hole… help me pls

Anyways thank you guys for this wonderful albeit sometimes toxic community, ill be posting again when i have the chance despite the fact about yknow, cant play TU and all

This is making me want a wod of dosh as a prop now.

1 Like

Get some sharp sciccors or a karambit

:slight_smile:

also i used an emoji because badges

also @CalculatorSpoon the image is not designed for the condo, there was another post for the condo version

yay first @ mention

It’s still for the condos as well, even if it’s in a different post.

Also, I posted those replies over a year ago.

1 Like

sure you can but the size will be too big
also last year was about the same time i lost internet acsess

also @vtipoman i know its a long time for me to reply (reason above)
the coin version of units as a prop would not be easy to make, unless you’re satisfied with pasting the image to a boring old nickel, ill ask mac for the texture when i have the time

Ah, I didn’t mean it seriously. It probably won’t turn out nicely, but thanks anyway.

yeah making such small item using a cnc milling machine is not worth it, but you know whats worth making one using a cnc machine?

a turbo potato pc case

sorry for the necro, but the links are dead. anyone have any backups?

All I have

oh cool thanks
i already spent 45 minutes making a rob unit bill tho :frowning:

1 Like

Have a cut out ready to use version, on the house!
Had it saved for a while, never used it.

4 Likes

thanks!

picture doesnt load