Possibility of moving the Tower Unite wiki to wiki.gg?

I’m the owner of the Tower Unite wiki. It’s hosted on Fandom, which, as anyone with experience with the site would know, is pretty bad: the site layout isn’t great, the visual editor is janky, and the ads can be very intrusive. For a while I’ve wanted to move it to another site, but I haven’t found many good free alternatives, and ones that require me to host my own site aren’t really feasable, as I wouldn’t be able to reliably pay to keep the wiki up.

wiki.gg is by far the best alternative I’ve found. It’s pretty much everything I’m looking for: its layout is much nicer, it’s much lighter on ads, content from existing wikis can be imported, and hosting is free. Developers have to request for their game’s wiki to be hosted on the site, though, which of course I cannot do.

Basically I was just curious if this is something the devs might be interested in helping with in the future. I think it’d be a vast improvement, but I also understand that there’s other higher priorities than supporting what has always been an unofficial wiki without much developer involvement.

8 Likes

Dude, yes, wiki.gg is so good. This seriously needs to happen.

I’ve reached out to wiki.gg. I’ll update you as soon as they get back to us.

9 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for everything you do on the wiki!

8 Likes

Awesome!!