Plaza's Seasonal/Events Calendar

So while we do have a very basic calendar in the transit station, I believe this could be improved massively by making it more clear. In addition, adding the weekend events and/or any important events like Condo Contests onto it so players are more informed around the game.

Here’s a some rough concepts I designed.

Calendar GIF

The reason I think this’d be a good addition, is Tower is a living breathing game, powered by events and community. Through this big screen in transit, you could add welcome screens for the month in addition to showing the monthly calendar. Events that only those on the forums or Discord only really know about; like Condo Contests, will have more eyes looking into it with interest.

So much yes!

3 Likes

I love this idea, you could also have one for the month of the anniversary event! I agree with your reasoning and I think this would be wonderful way to connect the community! They also could update it if more events are added in the future.

4 Likes

Not gonna lie…I forgot there was even a calendar in-game until I saw this post, so yeah…something should definitely change. lol.

1 Like