Plaza Wide Minigames; Haunted Plaza

Haunted Plaza would be a new minigame unlike any other, potentially leading to other plaza minigames that follow the same formula.

Haunted Plaza upon starting, the minigame platform shall spawn a little catsack ghost buster.
Equipped with a Ghost Hex Emitter for Safe Transfer. Or G.H.E.S.T Buster for short.

Players must rush to the minigame platform and interact with them to be equipped with the G.H.E.S.T Buster and join in on the minigame. The minigame consists of a plaza-wide hunt with ghosts floating around the plaza on set paths, they fade in and out of existence so a sharp eye is a must to spot these ghouls!

Players must find these ghosts and give them a controlled consistent BLAST with the G.H.E.S.T, slowly vaporising them into their purist form before shortly being consumed into the portalable tank on the G.H.E.ST. In doing so scoring points for themselves!
Now there’s many forms of ghoulish souls out there, some worth more to claim than others.

After plenty of time has passed, the remaining souls shall leave and all G.H.E.S.T Busters returned to the Scaredy Cat, who will promptly leave and thank everyone for their work by paying them a lump sum based on their score.

Players whom don’t join the minigame, won’t see the ghosts. This is a decision to prevent plaza noise and fps drops for rendering them when they’re not even playing.

i’m 100% for this if i get a poltergust

2 Likes

I love this idea

3 Likes