Plaza lazy river should have specified entrance (and have it push you)

Pretty much the title. I found it weird that it was just an endless empty canal with no entrance or exit. Without a jetpack it’s hard to get out as well.

(As a side suggestion there should definitely be a flow direction in the water, maybe identifiable by water movements, and floating still in the water should push you along. You could add little water fountains shooting out from the side to splash you. More details are always cool!)

I think it would be cool to add what was mentioned. However, the water does already push you.

13 Likes

Is there a bug with it? Every time I’ve went in with a rubber ring I’ve had to actively push forward to move, otherwise I stay still.

3 Likes

It does push you, It’s just not very great at doing it? As I’ve found myself stop or slow down a LOT sometimes and had to push myself to move.

3 Likes

same, it seems it even slows down to a stop to me

3 Likes

I think the main issue is that the way we currently push players isnt the best, so sometimes it just pushes you into the wall. It needs some tuning, and I can add some entrances too. It only makes sense.

6 Likes

@Lifeless allow me to add a further request for some bridges to connect the inner side and outer side lazy river walkways, as well as some stairs from the minigame plaza to those pathways. I’d also like to add that the pool has no entrance/Exit either and it would be nice if the ladders worked.

3 Likes