Player Model: Anthro Cornelius (On Hold)

I stored the drawings of the anthro Cornelius from my Facebook page for a while ago.

Is this looks worse to you, guys?

6 Likes

Huh. Kinda looks like a pink, winged Godzilla. I like it. I’d use it.

1 Like

Didn’t @Demoncyborg make that?

Yes, @Demoncyborg made this, since i tried to draw an anthropomorphic version of the pink dragon from the Little Crusaders game world, on purpose.

How’s the development of the anthro Cornelius.

Yeah sure just uh, lemme look at my calendar.

Pages rustling

Ah yeah, here we’re on track to getting it done by NEVER. IT’S NOT HAPPENING. GO HOME EMERIK, PLEASE MY BRAIN CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH BULLSHIT AND I DID NOT NEED TO BE REMINDED ABOUT DILF-CORNELIUS OR THE FACT YOU SIMP HIM AT 3 IN THE GODDAMN MORNING.

4 Likes

D:

body seems unclear etc

DILF CORNELIUS LET’S GO DILF CORNELIUS LET’S GO

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698262632033026068/843667312464494592/cornelius.mp4

9 Likes

i regret making this

i wonder if i still have the blender project saved

1 Like

everytime i open this thread it’s the same amount of stress as i would get from defusing a live bomb cause i always expect this to end like the LAST thread that had this very topic (and where that image came from)

that’s not what i wanted

If you wanted a model made, using someone else’s art, you could always commission someone for it instead of expecting someone to just do it.

3 Likes

Technically you’re right, but I was forbidden to have a PayPal account due to my parents’ decisions.

I’m sorry fur saying this but I don’t deserve to take commissions to anyone else, both in Fur Affinity and elsewhere.

Update: This post is on hold. I will may have a PayPal account anytime soon.

7 Likes

7 Likes