Planned Frequency of Updates

I apologize if this has already been answered, but I’m curious as to what the update frequency will be?

I don’t care about large updates or major gameplay improvements, as I’m just as satisfied with the upcoming patch currently planned on Trello. Considering the current Trello list is planned for Saturday, is this going to be an every Saturday deal, or is there no current planned frequency?

Thanks!

I don’t think this has been solidified because last I heard the team didn’t know how easy it would be to put new builds up on Steam. I think the release schedule will depend on the ease of compiling and uploading the new builds.

So you’re saying I’d probably get a better answer once the game’s finally integrated with Steam?

Probably.

They mentioned the probability of having two branches, one Stable with only the builds that were fully working and a Non-Stable one for more frequent builds that could be full of bugs. I think there wasn’t a mention of these since then, but I think we will hear more soon.

Either way, I will most likely be on the Non-Stable one if it does happen. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: