Planet Panic: Beta Release

Nice timing lol

3 Likes
  • "Completely redo player movement" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Ensure player movement is predicted" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
6 Likes

Wait, is this being worked on now? Or is this just because of the RC vehicles?

1 Like

Most likely because of the rc vehicles. I’m assuming that they took out the old system and implemented the system from the rc vehicles

• "Add jumping" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "Add boosting" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
5 Likes

6 Likes

nice

• The attachment "PanicPlanetFC2.png" has been added to the card.
  • The attachment "PanicPlanetFC2.png" has been removed from the card.
7 Likes

excuse me what

:thinking:

oh shit

1 Like
  • "Add damage notes so we get that sick feedback" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Completely redo weapon shooting with weapon prediction" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
15 Likes

Wait wtf hold up

2 Likes

What the heck Pixeltail, you can’t just hit us with Planet Panic stuff immediately after the Halloween update. Now I’m getting hyped all over again :grin:

Some new Planet Panic gameplay for those not in the Discord loop:

Personally I love the tighter looking controls for shooting and movement, there also looks to be a boost mechanic too. I don’t expect the beta to be soon, but I’m really looking forward too it!

6 Likes

very cool, glad to see it being worked on again

I hope we get RC versions of the Cat and Dog UFOs with these physics

Same here. My problem with it was on a technical level (with me only having 1 gig of video memory but 16 gigs of system memory, though I recently got a new GPU with 8 gigs.)
I’ll see about jumping on the next time I see a server up.