Pinball cabinets

on the off chance that this hasn’t been suggested, pinball would be a natural and wonderful addition to the arcade, maybe even a pinball room stylized like the arcades of old (early 20th century)

further suggestions on this:

that costs 5 tokens.
if you are skillful enough, you can get as much as 2k tickets.

1 Like

Awesome idea, used to spend hours on pinball machines as a kid!

I’m guessing a “pinball construction kit” where users could design their own tables to share/upload to the workshop… that would be out of the question, huh? I mean… you’re essentially designing a mini-condo on a slant with flippers…

2 Likes

A better idea would be to integrate support for tables created with dedicated software such as Visual Pinball and Future Pinball, which are free and the first in particular is popular among the virtual pinball community (the latter is actually obsolete).

2 Likes

That could be really interesting… tho I love the idea of Tower becoming compatible with thousands of obscure little hobbyist apps that do a very nerdy thing very well. LOVE that idea. I wanna WOLFEDIT.EXE my condo. I wanna write FastTracker 2 files with the piano. I wanna build a taco stand in Planet Coaster and then LIVE in that taco stand in Tower Unite.

1 Like

playable pinball machines needs to happen!

1 Like