Piggy bank options?

One of my friends brought this up to me a little bit ago and I don’t know if it’s been suggested yet, so I’ll just say it real quick.

The piggy bank could be used as…

• Tips for condos:
    This one seems simple. If someone has a good condo or something along those lines, the player could tip the owner.

• Currency storing to show off:
    What if you could store units in your piggy bank for people to be able to see how much you put in it?
    (Meaning the owner can put in as many units in or out of the piggy bank)

• Raffling:
    If the owner is doing some type of raffle in the game for an event, the owner could have a set co-owner option and give the player who won the raffle the money and no one else could steal the money that is in the piggy bank.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
I understand if this is too much or already has been suggested, so in advance sorry for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

I disagree with this.
Our Units should be private.

2 Likes

If you disagree with that.
then don’t put any of your units in it.

1 Like

I like the idea of tipping. I see badass condos everywhere, but the only thing I can do is say “Nice condo”

2 Likes

I would much prefer a banking system eventually, maybe for saving seperate units & for transfering some to friends :smiley:
but tipping does sound like a pretty cool little addition, even if certain people didn’t like the idea, there is nothing making them use that content :wink:

1 Like

great for trading real money for units

2 Likes

@vtipoman because money is hard to get in tower unite ? i don’t think he’s meaning tips of millions+ :joy:

1 Like

Pretty sure I saw a long time ago that they were planning on doing a “tipping” thing for condos. Not sure if they still have it in mind since I haven’t heard of it or saw anything about it lately.

1 Like

personally I think the piggy banks should display how many units the owner has :yum:

1 Like

You have a real hard on for driving the point home on the whole trading real life money for units, don’t you?

The worst part is you’re not wrong at all on the matter as well.

1 Like

If ingame values can be exchanged, people will offer to trade them for real money. Pointing out where people maybe don’t see they basically suggest trading is better done earlier than later.

1 Like

I might be somewhat obsessed with that, yeah
but to be honest, the idea isn’t bad otherwise. I like it even.

2 Likes

at the end of the day if they do intend to impliment something like that, it’ll definitely have to be left to player discretion to not particiapte in something like real money trades.

Also given the fact earning credits through a minigame you really like is super fuckin simple, I personally see it as more of a hassle to do real money trades, but that’s really just me and how I view playing the game, which I’m sure many also see it that way.

I would love however to tip that fuckin person who remade both lobby 1, and the original condo with canvases, that person deserves a medal, and some of my units.

1 Like

You mean Ashge? That dude has done great things.

I feel like this idea has really blossomed, after all the piggy bank has two uses:

1. Decoration
  2. Sell it, spin again and act like it was a free spin (admit it, you’ve done it at least once)

Frankly, as long as the piggy bank does something I’d be happy.

1 Like