Piano player

Alright, I have now closed the poll, and I will implement the music peiece system around my second proposal. I am also working on other features atm. however, I have been taking a couple of days off from developing the program but I expect to get back to it next week. You can always check the github for the newest updates, stable and unstable alike. Maybe you will even find some unannounced things if you look closely enough :open_mouth:

I was hoping to finish the feature I am currently working on before the poll closed so I could start the music piece system right away, but I still need to do some more work on this super secret feature :wink:

Meanwhile, I made another hotfix for the 2.2 version, 2.2c, however it was never properly released, so I guess I might as well do that here.

So the link have been updated with the new fix.
It just changes the way you stop playing a song, so you no longer spam all the keys when you stop the song.

In case you are too lazy to dig up the links yourself, I’ll just add them here for you guys :slight_smile:
Latest Experimental Release
Latest Stable Release

At the time of writing this, both branches contains the same version (2.2c).
As 2.2c is now considered stable enough to be the latest stable release.

Enjoy!

2 Likes