[OUTDATED] The Tower Unite Private Alpha Download

Also waiting. Had this open for the past 5 minutes and I’m refreshing my inbox for the key.

28% here with 200 kb/s
anoying thing is i got my key but cant use it yet >_<

No idea what happened with my ping lol:

1 Like

Yee boy

Got my numbers, oh baby~

My irritating thing is Mega is keeping me only at 500 KB/s when on Steam I can do 30 MB/s…

Got my key :D!!!

MEEE TOOO :slight_smile: i got my key!

What!? Where’s my keyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

so is any one gona be hosting a server?

Waiting for my key still :frowning: hopefully I get one since I backed on the first day of the indiegogo

Sending hundreds of emails clogs up the internet pipes a bit, so if you haven’t gotten a key yet, wait patiently.

2 Likes

Have they said how they are deciding who gets them? It kinda sounds like not everyone will be getting one on the first batch. Hopefully those of us who backed on first day will get them

I should open my ports and see if people will join :slight_smile:

We grabbed all the backer emails from the IndieGoGo campaign and put the ones that backed for alpha in a big list, and we’re emailing them.

So if you backed (with an alpha perk) before today, you should get an email soon.

We have to do it in batches because we have to pull the latest backer list from IndieGoGo and send the new backers their keys.

I was one of the first 35ish IIRC so I’m hoping I’ll be able to hop in soon.

I’ve gotten my keys, got my character set up. It’s already looking good~

Sounds good, just curious if it was by backing date or alphabetically or some other criteria.

servers? :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine looks a bit different than yours Luna…it’s probably fine though.

6 Likes