Our forum is about to reach its 1 year anniversary!

The moment is getting closer. Our forum is about to turn 1 year old!
It was created on June 4th, but we’ll just count June 5th as the “theoretical” birthday since that’s the day when we found out about it, from my knowledge there is only 2 accounts created on June 4th, and that’s @MacDGuy and @Spriteclad.

Soon the June 5thers will be getting this badge, aslong as it functions the way I think it does:

14 Likes

WOW! I can’t believe it’s been a year already and what a year it’s been, from the failed Kickstarter and the successful indiegogo to the release of the game.

It’s been great to be part of the community. Here’s to another year :slight_smile: :birthday:

2 Likes

Oh man so many good memories . I made so many good friends in just a year and half in the tower community (too bad i won’t get the badge i joined the forums late lol)

2 Likes

I joined June 6th, so i’ll just be one day late.:grinning:

1 Like

Wow, has it really been one whole year since the original layout was in use? Man, so much has happened in such a small pocket of time! We’ve certainly got the right people making the game. The layout wasn’t up for long; I had joined after it had changed to this layout, and that was on the fifth!

3 Likes

hoooooo boy, a whole year of my free time spent with you kids. I want a badge to celebrate.

jk ily lol

holy shit i joined on june the 5th

wow, i’m very proud

There were already plenty of users registered when I did that, including @IrZipher, @Caboose700, @Serjunpe and some others. Still proud to be one of the ones who joined that day!

Also I love remembering the first days of this forum. We were discussing the new forum software here, complimenting and complaining about things, for example for me, it was a bit hard to navigate with the layout at that time, everything felt so new and foreign. Oh, and in other threads, we were praising that we can use gifs as the user card and profile background. But otherwise everything went on quite normal, we were discussing random relevant stuff like the Steam Summer Sale at that time, games, and other things.

1 Like

I didn’t join till the 20th. rip badge, at least for 15 days.

H-has it been a year already!? :astonished:

I remember talking to Mac on Skype, when he was looking for a new forum software to use for the then-new pixeltailgames forums. I knew about Discourse at the time, so I showed him it and he was basically all like “MOM HOLY FUCK” and that’s basically how the forum came to fruition. Ah, I remember it like it was yesterday…

Anyways, I can’t believe it’s been a YEAR since I helped set up the forum. Time sure flies when you’re having fun. And, I will admit I haven’t been on TU recently, but that’s only because there isn’t much to do in the plaza yet. Once more features get added, I’m sure I’ll come in more.

Thanks for one year, guys, and here’s to many more! :new_moon_with_face: :star2: :stars: :birthday:

I still wish I was a mod, though…

5 Likes

Yup, one year already went by, time goes by like a racecar.

Never give up! Or become a regular which gives you small moderation rights like renaming and moving topics etc.

It would be better to leave that part out though, since renaming and moving topics is all regulars get really.

2 Likes

I have to wait for July 26

Geez, time travels fast, doesn’t it? I remember registering here with a really high hype. I know I’ve been quite inactive lately, since I’m very busy, but I don’t forget about TU and I’m very glad to be part of this community :slight_smile:

Petition to give @Spriteclad moderation rights again!

iirc it was over concerns about seeing sensitive user data, but I mean @Caboose700 is in a moderator position, so it must be fixed, right?

@macdguy, I’m calling you out! Make @Spriteclad great again. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Where can I sign your petition? :new_moon_with_face:

@anon68632391

:new_moon_with_face: :ok_hand:

Sry :confused: what is happening right now?

Here