Option to choose a category of questions

A lot of people seem to Just guess the answers! which isn’t as fun as it sounds. i was hoping that we can get a way to Choose a category of questions! like, you sit in to start the questions, and players would vote on a category of questions! like:
Anime
gaming
history
media
and more!! i really hope you can add this feature! if not, then ill continue to support the game!

at first this suggestion confused me

This mean players are not knowing any of the answers and just throwing in a random answer hoping its true, basically making trivia more of random chance that skilled knowledge to most people.
(cough all the bloody specific questions that relate to a tiny thing in a game that people who played that game wouldn’t even remember, aka useless knowledge cough)

meaning if each player can choose a category, then there will be a better chance that you will know an answer to any of the questions, then it will feel like trivia again to people.

1 Like

This has been suggested quite a few times.

Nether the less I think the best suggestion someone had was to have one of the rooms be classic Trivia which just spits out random questions and another room be a version of Trivia where users vote on the category.

9 Likes