OPENTDB not responding

We are working on resolving issues with our host.

okay thats great

The website should be back online now.

1 Like

Some extra info, I’m only getting status code 500 when making a request through Cloudflare workers. When testing locally, in the browser or through Postman, it’s working as expected.

Thanks for the report.

The issue should be resolved at this time, as the piece of code causing this issue has been temporarily removed.

Many thanks, it is working as expected again. If there’s anything I can help with to permanently resolve the issue, please let me know.

The issue should now be permanently resolved.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m writing some software using your API for generating questions. The site is down. so I was wondering when will ti come back online. Thank you for the replay.

1 Like

I am getting an error while trying to retrieve question via API as of December 20th at 8:48

1 Like

Opentdb is not working and I have a deadline tomorrow. Help mee pleasee :frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

Looks like Opentbd is down again. :frowning:

1 Like

Hello, the website is down again. Do you know when it could next be up and running again?

Hmm the site is still responsive

It’s down for everyone.

Hopefully we’ll get a response soon!

I’m currently looking into this. I do not have an ETA at this time.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Opentbd has been down all day, please help!

Hiya @Caboose700
OTDB is down now and once again a group of students are sat with 3hrs till presentation time but can’t make a call to the API. Any chance you could have a look at this please? Thanks for all your hard work and making this accessible to us all for free!

We’re working with our hosting provider to identify the issue, but I do not have a time frame unfortunately. You can monitor the uptime here.

The website is back online.