One off arcade-type machines/new snack options

Maybe a dumb idea since we have a full arcade but I think it might be cool to incentivize players to come into the theatre more if we had one or two simple one-off arcade type machines sitting in the foyer like a punching machine (like the image included below) a pinball machine, a DDR type game, etc (I guess these could double as suggestions for the arcade if not)
011eba504088744b87b075834976f24e
Another thing that I think could be a nice addition to add to the irl theatre vibe could be maybe different variants of drink and popcorn items that are themed promotional type items specific movie releases or tower unite characters (ie. the fake movie posters up around the theatre) included is an image of a Kylo Ren promotional cup inspiration could be derived from, what if you had the Kylo Ren theatre cup but it’s a vaporwave type cup and the head is a greek bust head!? what a huge poggers moment that would be. or just other snacks theres currently only like 2 things to buy from the snack bar.

Idk man just some ideas to explore it’d be cool to give players a little bit more of a reason to go into the Theatre somehow

Can’t do a DDR type game due to Konami patents, pinball is something that various devs have said would be very difficult but eventually Mac did put it in the Trello card for Arcade Phase 3 after someone brought it up in the Discord at some point.

This post mentions the patent thing as well as pinball.

3 Likes