"On the fence" about minigolf

So, my first ever round of minigolf in Tower, and I’m already breaking things. The ball sat here for around a minute before it finally let me finish the hole.

Then after that on Hole 17 “Rolling Barrels” I went out of bounds by… of all things putting into the hole slightly too hard and clipping through the wall of the hole.

EDIT #2: Thanks for putting the post where it belongs :smiley:

Are you on the official or weekly build? I’ll move it to the appropriate section for you. :smiley_cat:

I’ve just put it under Bug Report for now, if you come back and say Weekly, I’ll stick it there.

I’m using what steam has pushed for the private alpha so I would assume it’s the official build? I’m not honestly sure.

Yeah, it will be. You need to input a password to access the Weekly builds.

Also, welcome to the forums!

Thanks! I’ve been around for a few months but tend to be hesitant when it comes to posting, I’m prone to making silly mistakes (as you’ve probably noticed) and usually unsure that I’m making some sort of meaningful contribution.

Psh, don’t sweat it. I think I speak for most people here when I say we openly welcome more contributions of any kind. The forums are quite quiet at times.

2 Likes

clever title trever

Thanks for your report! This has been forwarded straight to our Trello board. You can track its status there (it takes a couple minutes to show up on Trello).

1 Like