[Old Megathread] "Achievement Is Broken" Report Thread (OLD)

I was able to recieve Shell Aware, any way you probably did something differently?

The bowling balls from the bowling ball rack seem to duplicate every time you move the item and all of the copies stay even when you put it back in your inventory.

1 Like

Just received the “Turkey Dinner” achievement just by doing 1 strike, at the first roll of the last frame.

I don’t see anything I could’ve done wrong. Killed 2 different zombies in a single round without reloading. Maybe one of them was damages by another player? I was still credited with a kill and I don’t think chip damage should take the chieve away from you.

I’m pretty sure you are supposed to use a double-barrel shotgun. Othrr damage from players shouldn’t matter as long as you kill them.

I did use the double barrel.

Then i’m not absolutely sure. I’m guessing you are supposed to kill a zombie with each bullet.

Yep, that’s what I did, but it didn’t pop. I was connected to the back end as well.

1 Like

Shows 50/50 in collection book though doesn’t set itself as completed and doesn’t reward Steam achievement for it.
Laser Tag Master
Get 1st place 50 times in total.

1 Like

I just completed Prism for the golden melons and GLXY for the achievement “King of GLXY” and it seems these achievements didn’t work for me.

xddddddd xddddddd2

Help! XD

Backend…

Understood, damn!

Two(Four?) Zombie Massacre Broken Achievements

For Explosive Frequency,
it doesn’t appear to give you the achievement. Although I wasn’t sure because I usually don’t pay attention to pop ups. Though the color never darkened as if I have unlocked it.

For Ribs Grow Back You Know,
I’m not sure if it’s necessarily broken. But the healing seems to only work on allies, not allowing you to solo. And also the healing points go up drastically slow, especially for the total requiring 10,000 points. It’s almost as if you stand in your healing circle, it doesn’t register any of the points you’re healing, only stepping in and out, so far. I managed to get “47” across like 3 games. Whereas all the other achievements I have blown through in a few hours, not sure if intended.

**Edit: I tried a farming method with somebody for like an hour or so where we let 1 zombie damage and I managed to get only like 500 healing points. And that’s using a method, clearly something wrong with the healing registration. It’s almost as if the healing ability was upgraded too high, it would heal you too fast to register that you were taking damage in the first place. When we tried it with a lower level, it worked consistently, but still wasn’t fast at all and seemed to give points per tick and not points per health healed.

For The Doctor Is In,
being the other doctor achievement, is relatively slow, yet doable. that is due to the fact that their heal siphoning takes health from all the people around you, but only damages one at a time. So killing the number required takes a lot of mind numbing tactics.Such as lowering zombies health down with pistols and letting the beam finish it off. Once again not sure if intended, but all the other achievements didn’t seem to work this way and seems less doable than all the others.

**Edit 1: I just finished The Doctor Is In and I didn’t get the achievement unlocked despite doing so. The same issue with Explosive Frequency
**Edit 2: Upon joining another players session, I managed to unlock the achievement. Seems to only work in multiplayer, or at least when you are not the host. Going to test with Explosive Frequency
**Edit 3: I managed to unlock Explosive Frequency using the same method, assuming a type of back-end issue.

For Weird Science!,
It just doesn’t give you any progress, I’ve tried circumventing it anyway I could. Like leveling the ability for example and no fix.

I saw a few of these posted, but figured I’d compile and provide more detail for the sake of Zombie Massacre achievements alone.

1 Like

I’ve completed all the courses under par and they never popped while connected. Maybe it’s intermittent? Regardless, it’s listed as fixed in 0.7.0.3

i think Last Alive on virus is achievable just by being the last to die, noticed people dying last getting it or people just joining during a game get it when a round ended.

1 Like

This achievement doesn’t make progress for the host of the server.
Last Alive
Survive as the last survivor 10 times.

The laser gun seems to work in the plaza and other condos, but not my own. My permissions are set to allow everything.

1 Like

no matter how many people I visit, i cant unlock these. been to a couple dozen different people’s condos now and nothing

It’s also not counting it here, either…

3 Likes

A topic i made for it might accidentally pop up in a moment (if the mods see this post before hand; feel free to stop it from being posted) but I’ve experience a couple of achievement bugs in bowling today. Rather than being broken in the sense of they aren’t unlocking, they’re broken in the sense that they’re incorrectly unlocking.

I got “Keeping The Gutters Clean” and “The Cleaner” by sitting in a game on my own and letting the timer run out on each frame until the game ended, without ever throwing the ball.
And “Turkey Dinner” seems to have unlocked for me by simply getting one strike early in the game and then a further two strikes in a row on the last frame. The last frame read X/X/8, but it still gave me the achievement.

2 Likes

Yep. I’m having a similar issue. I visited about 7 or 8 condos tonight but it only counted 3.