[Old Megathread] "Achievement Is Broken" Report Thread (OLD)

Big Bucks is broken again, not tracking money at all

I’ve Covered Wars, You Know(900 pictures taken) seems to be atleast somewhat bugged. After playing a whole 6 days as the class on a friend’s lobby, killing the overwhelming majority of zombies with camera snaps, it seemed to have made no significant progress. But then when I loaded up the mode single-player to test it privately it worked fine and I was able to finish what I had remaining of the achievement easily.

Notably, the camera also seems to have other oddities when you’re singleplayer vs multiplayer so could be some intertangled glitchiness in how that’s tracked.

3 Likes

Thank you for figuring that one out!

1 Like

Just got all 3 golden melons on Memories ball race map today and I didn’t get the achievement for it

Achievement in Question: Nice Catch!
Win the Jackpot in Whirl-a-Fish

Gave a good 2 hours over the past week on Whirl-a-Fish. Yesterday I had a ball knock another into the jackpot hole. Lit up, but didn’t award me the score nor did it provide an achievement. I didn’t get the screenshot to prove it since I was undoubtedly aghast, so I can’t go as far as a dedicated post, but providing this info is the least I can do in regards.

I also found an achievement bug for Tower Addiction.
It says I hit the total time alloted, but no achievement.

2 Likes

This was already reported in this post, this is a known one

1 Like

Action Reaction
I’ve screenshot the issue. But I’ve hit the 50 Apple Mark on multiple occasions and have yet to receive the achievement for it.

Whack-A-Mole and Bug Bytes seem to have some achievements mixed up. I hit 30 bugs in bug bytes and got the 30 moles achievement. I’ve also been gaining points towards both whack-a-mole and bug bytes for ‘total whacked’. I suspect a case of quickly copied code xD

EDIT: All the achievements for Whack A Mole are fine, Bug Bytes just has an overlap for the total whacked and trigger the wrong 30 whacked achievement.

2 Likes

I’m looking over the code for Whack-a-mole and Bug Bytes and Bug Bytes never calls the whack-a-mole achievement code for total whacked…

I found something else related though, so it should be fixed. I also found that it was setting Avalanche best score when playing Whack-a-mole though.

2 Likes

Pixel Crusader: Phase One hasn’t unlocked for my friends or myself, even though we’ve been to the arcade and have earned 15+ tickets in every game numerous times.

The devs have said it’s disabled I’m pretty sure. Don’t quote me on that.

2020-06-30 11_44_01
Action Reaction for Newton’s Apples has a broken time stamp for me. I’m guessing the time value was set to 0 somehow.

1 Like

Hi,

Loving the game, came over from Gmod Tower. Could you please look into the following, all of them are broken.

Big Bucks (Sink 10,000 Units into Poker)
Tower Addiction (Play on the Plaza for 7 days total)
Rambo (Win a round while being the last surviving member of your team.)
Get Together (Watch Theatre for more than 30 minutes with 2 or more friends)
Movie Night (Watch Theatre for more than 10 minutes with 4 or more friends)

Other issues I’ve found is the achievement for visiting other players condos only going up occasionally and not consistently- and the achievement for playing with friends on Plaza only going up if they log on after you do.

6 Likes

That one isn’t released yet, even shows as coming soon in the collection book.

1 Like

Last Alive: Survive as the last survivor 10 times.
The progress bar goes up by one when you become the last survivor. Not for winning the round as the last survivor. In addition, in the stats section, there’s a line that says “Been last survivor”. The achievement feeds off of that.

Ultimate Cape Crusader: Be promoted to Count 20 times.
The progress bar goes up by one when you become Count, but it also goes up by one when you just survive a round when you’re already a Count. Unlike Last Alive, in the stats section, surviving a round as Count still counts as being promoted to one.

I’m aware that these have been reported, but I’m being more specific.

2 Likes

Pretty sure Big Bucks has not been fixed yet.

1 Like

I think this has been reported before, but I think it bears and bares repeating again: Visiting condos almost never counts. I’ve seen so much weeb pr0n that it will carry with me into 18 lifetimes into the future trying to do it half an hour at a time in each condo, and after a solid month of trying I have only gotten 18 total.

2 Likes

Are opening Silver and Gold Catsacks meant to increase the Curious Cat achievement, or only regular ones?