Official Tower Unite Merch Suggestion Thread

you sold me on the art period but i need that hoodie

1 Like

she looks so cute in these

1 Like

I like merch that looks like a regular shirt unless you know the references, its like merch for the small circle of people who know the game and not for the people who don’t.

4 Likes

If we’re doing a demon days parody, Might as well make it the 2 default gendered player models, the skeleton, and the milk carton.

I would like a Rob’s Imports shirt

I know “t-shirts only” atm, but what if Catsack roly-poly

2 Likes

Little Crusader’s Birb AND Dragon plush pls!! ;w;

3 Likes

Idea for a shirt design: the Lighthouse Cat and the Moon out on a date at Project 23, or whatever the bar is called. The moon can be the size of her, jokingly the size of the real moon, or even just a fake moon made by the cat herself.
Inspired by the cat constantly asking if she and the moon “have a chance”

2 Likes

We need a canvas not set or robs imports t-shirt.

2 Likes

Planet Panic esque shirts like cats and dogs on UFOs all over the shirt

Ya boy Rob would also enjoy a Rob’s Imports shirt!!
Could aways use some help in the back! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

a t-shirt with a printed badge that says “Hello, my name is JEFF”

1 Like

That New Condo :tm: Logo Shirt

2 Likes

When you had a lot of great idea for TU merchandise but they were all suggested by other people while you were asleep:

7 Likes

yeah that’s literally what was on their kickstarters, but now that we’re talking about merch, I thought I’d take the opportunity

5 Likes

Surprised no ones suggested this one yet, Russian nesting dolls:

You know, wooden (sometimes made of other materials) dolls with smaller wooden dolls inside of them

We could have these in the shape of catsacks where the smaller catsacks inside are rarer, as in it goes: Normal catsack, Silver catsack, Gold catsack, Cosmic catsack.

Or if you really wanna surprise people make it go normal catsack, silver catsack, gold catsack, gold bar.

5 Likes

I would love to see:
Tower Unite playing cards (What you use for Poker)
Prisim blocks T Shirt

2 Likes

This all the way, I want TU playing cards right now, Aces could be the TU logo, hearts could be little crusaders helmet, spades could be ballrace icon etc. I’d also love to see the different kings, queens and Jacks as characters such as kalleria, milk man, skeleton etc.

i actually really like this idea, probably cause i like the simplicity of the demon days cover

and probably because i like gorillaz in general