October 2019 was my best month in a long time. Thank you!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say that October 2019 was such an outstanding month of my life, and it’s almost entirely because of you guys, the Tower Unite community.

So many amazing things have happened, so I’m just gonna bullet-point them all.

• I was a guest on 3 Tower Unite Podcasts. The Bone Zone, The Unofficial Zone, and the Prizim Podcast. Thanks to @The_Lich, @Agent2583, @Alexer_Zoderia and everyone else involved.
  • I got my PixelTail tag in-game so now people recognise me in-game and say Hi. Seeing names I recognise in-game over and over is so great!
  • I started a new series on the PixelTail Games YouTube channel, called the Monthly Dev Breakdown. I got a lot of amazing positive feedback and messages from that.
  • I did a Tower Unite stream with facecam (on my own, not as an official thing). It was kind of a face reveal to the Tower Unite community on Discord and you guys made me feel so loved and validated. <3
  • I went to a smartphone launch event (the OnePlus 7T Pro if you’re curious)
  • I upgraded my desk and my mic.
  • @Tiko made a cursed avatar for me, the Sans Nath playermodel. I wore it as my Halloween costume.
  • I made The Board, a massive wall covered in our community’s Twitter avatars. I opened up my Condo to everyone for two days so they could see it being made in real time, and on the final day when I wrapped it up, we had good fun partying and watching YouTube videos together.

And as a result, my mood’s been extra great this month. I use a mood tracking app called Daylio just to see how my mood changes over time, and it looks like October has been the best month all year so far! I want to thank you all for making this all possible, I love every moment here at PixelTail Games and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the future! <3

31 Likes

Glad you enjoyed October! Also the Unofficial Zone was merely just done to fill in the delay between Bone Zone episodes. Time for Tea is my new Podcast. Shame you weren’t there. I really wanted you to come! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t make it! I wish I got to be there, sad I missed the Prizim Podcast too. Had to get that Halloween update video out on Halloween!

1 Like

I’m glad to see that the mood lifting goes both ways! Gotta say you’ve become an amazing part of this community very quickly, and it’s hard to imagine one without ya. Well this got sappy, just wanted to say thanks anyway.

2 Likes

Ahwww, thank you so much. This means so much to me, man.

1 Like

Being around you gives us some incredible vibes, its like the clouds above us simply just ran away from you while youre flashing sunshine at us.

since you communicate with the community alot, shows that the other staffs are really busy working and need alot of focus, they sometimes don’t have time to have fun with others sadly, i wish them well and so to you nath :purple_heart:

5 Likes

So far you’ve done great and glad you’ve got some personal mood upgrades from it :slight_smile: You’ve done more than I expected, keep it up and Tower Unite will keep growing with you around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Mattio. Appreciate it so much!

3 Likes

Shout-out to Daylio. I stopped using it awhile ago but, if I was still using it, I really wouldn’t wanna see this months. Unlike you, October was actually one of my worst months. And my birthday was in October too, but even that didn’t help.

1 Like

glad you liked october! i liked it just as much as you did! hope you continue to enjoy your time here!

1 Like

Aw, sorry dude. Hope stuff gets better. </3

1 Like

Thanks, man. I hope so, too.

1 Like

I guess someone’s found his dream job. :smile_cat:

1 Like