Nightclub Milestones?

Will the nightclub have milestones later? I had a couple ideas:
Disco Ball pet (rolling or floating), and nightclub lights player effect

Yes they’re planned. Could suggest a bunch here, if you want!

13 Likes

I think it would be cool if a TU version of the infinite beer basket was available as a milestone, seeing as you get drunk a lot in the nightclub. Also condo billiards but I’m not sure if that’s already planned as a non-milestone item or not

6 Likes

I’m probably putting that in the toy store.

7 Likes

Some milestone ideas from @loley in the Discord last night:

• Pool Cue Weapon
  • Throwable 8-ball
  • Throwable Nightclub (1:1 scale)
  • Throwable Vomit

Maybe the Throwable 8-ball could just be a Throwable Pool Ball and work like the Throwable Plushy, where you could press R and it’d cycle through the numbers/colors.

7 Likes

you forgot to specify that the throwable nightclub needs to be 1:1 scale
(edit: Thanks)

1 Like

wait how do you throw the vomit is it just in a bucket or something

you hold a singular vomit particle effect, which you can then throw at people /j

1 Like

that’s awesome

Billiards morph item like the golf ball milestone (totally didn’t steal this idea from several people on the discord)

2 Likes
  • an unlimited use hip flask that’s filled with booze.

• a tazer.

• a can of pepper spray.

• “Music Pulse” avatar particle effect.

• Lamborghini style supercar.

• RC Lamborghini style supercar (as a complimentary addition if above is added).
1 Like

What if we asked Valve for the Zeus x27 as a third-party milestone item. :flushed:

2 Likes

Gotta look up what you got in GTA online’s nightclub update.

How about a new dance emote? The Shuffle or something.

1 Like

The nightclub dance floor itself.

Currently, the dance floor available from Songbirds at 1,250 leaves a lot to be desired.

1 Like

agreed, something that visualizes audio would be really cool. maybe it could visualize the audio of the nearest media player or something?

2 Likes

Maybe a party light hat or pet? I think it would be awesome to have a wearable that has a rainbow light effect.

3 Likes

discoball afro! lol

4 Likes

Throwable Alcohol/Booze

Could cycle through the different alcohol things like vodka, beer, whiskey, moonshine and whatnot sorta like how the Fruit Launcher does it.

5 Likes

Or like the throwable plushies that let you cycle through which one you want to throw with R.