New Suggestion sub forum for everything else

Hello, I was trying to post some feedback and was suggested to post into the individual forums as individual posts which makes sense, however there are no categories for everything. I was able to post the ones with an “X” below, but not sure where I can put everything else.

Can we have a sub forum for everything else in suggestions & Feedback?

Example of what I was trying to add:
X• [Plaza] “Active Event: Easter Egg Fall” on the screen somewhere when in the plaza (or even condo if we can expand/minimize). This makes it easier to know when events like the Easter Egg Hunt or Treasure from Sea are over because it’s so easy to miss in chat. (Think quest tracker in other games.)

X• [Plaza] “Next Event: 14m 32s” on the screen somewhere when in the plaza (or even condo if we can expand/minimize). The events seem to be on a set timer so we have an idea of when they will be starting +/- a few minutes due to not being in time sync. (Think quest tracker in other games.)

• [Inventory] Inventory Filter: Hide items in Condo’s

• [Achievements] With the new party system coming out, can we change the achievements from steam friends to people in a party?

X• [Item Request] Can we have an item that stores links to act as a playlist for our media players? Example, a CD where I can attach 10 youtube links. Probably best if not usable in public spaces.

• [Feature Request] Item trading (Units or Items) - this way we can hold our own events in our condo’s and award participants. Or even just hand them a beer. (Understandable items will have to be flagged client/server side to be tradable so one time items are never lost.)

General requests, or requests in nonexisting categories, can be posted in the main “Suggestions” forum, without first navigating to one of the categories.

Not that I’m saying some of those categories wouldn’t be useful.

1 Like

Aha, thank you!