New map that allows jumping

I grew up playing the Marble Blast series of games as opposed to Super Monkey Ball, and in those games you have the ability to jump. Ball Race is still my favourite game world in Tower Unite for the very reason that I have experience with ball-roller games, but what’s always bothered me is that you cannot jump in any level in Ball Race. What makes this even more problematic is that the RC Ball responds to jumping inputs, and yet the Ball Race Balls do not.

Now I understand that it wouldn’t make sense to retroactively add jumping into Ball Race, as that would create major level design issues for the levels that already exist. Rather, I suggest that new levels be made for Ball Race that allow players to jump. In order to signal that these are jumping levels, they should have a sign at the start of each round that instructs players on how to jump. This will hopefully do away with the pain of getting people used to the difference between jumping and non-jumping levels. (Another option is to have a HUD element visible on screen stating how to jump.)

Optional: Once this feature is implemented and well received, you may allow for existing levels to be played with jumping, but only if the majority of players vote to do so at the start of the game. This would require separate leaderboards for jumping and non-jumping.

I don’t see a way to edit first posts, so I’m going to have to post an update to this feature request. As the Workshop map editor is progressing with the intention of adding support for creating Ball Race maps, this feature should become an optional part of that so users can opt into jumping players on their created content.