New condo Leaked?

Lord All Mighy Foohy posted this image in the discord. But your probably thinking “oh its a cat playing basketball whats the point of this?” BUT if you can see behind the cat

Yes its true. A place but what kind of place? A home? In homes you ushally have a fridge. But what do we see in this picture? A FRIDGE! So now we have the facts. A fridge usually indicates that its a home or a shop. But this is not a shop you can tell by because its not because there is no cash register. So now we know its a condo.

16 Likes

…This post is a bit meme-y, but Foohy did post this, and the house certainly looks like it was made in-engine.

6 Likes

Basketball looks fake to me though…

1 Like

Of course it’s fake. It’s made in Unreal 4.

10 Likes

I’d just like to mention another thing that will most likely show legitimacy; the fridge model slightly shown in the background looks exactly like the one we have now.
Also, the floor texture that is prodominantly displayed (the light brown/tan one) looks familiar. Also, the trees in the back and the lighting all look like its in engine.
Also, thats not to mention the in-engine text and the unit count in the top left and bottom left corners respectively, you can tell its all in game.

5 Likes

Basketball’s most likely a canvas, given the angle it’s at. You can’t (currently) place balls in midair.

Also, if anyone still doubts it’s not in-engine, the anti-aliasing is pretty much a dead giveaway.
The catsack looks pretty weird though (the shading, mostly).

3 Likes

Its worth noting that the flashlight looks like its on in this image.

Look at the lighting and reflections.

6 Likes

Maybe it’s a test map… Or a test for condo layouts o.o

1 Like

Advanced Condo Features LEAKED 2016 MUST SEE 100% legit! (almost banned for posting)
should be the title of this thread to fit to the OP.

5 Likes

Looks like there is a number 0 in the corner :wink: So it might be In TU. Potentially the Unit Counter

1 Like

oh right, of course basketballs can’t be placed in midair. silly me.

1 Like

just stack objects till you can make it float :confused:

1 Like

Basketballs have physics :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Its a canvas calm down gosh

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot basketballs have physics :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You guys are investing this picture like it is a crime scene.
Let’s wait for the Bi Weekly Stream or a comment from a developer before we jump overboard.

4 Likes

CSI up in this shiiiettt

3 Likes

New condo map confirmed in the latest stream!

3 Likes

Yes! OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED!
They also want your ideas for Condo Layouts and Locations so start suggesting peeps! :smiley:

1 Like

“They”? The developers? Are you talking about this?

2 Likes