New Account!

So I have another account on here called “RoboNeedle” based on my old steam name but I never made an introduction and I didn’t like the name so I made a new one. My name is Electro Biscuits, i’ve been playing GMT since 2012 and am sad to see it go, but I am also extremely excited for the Early Access release of TU. I backed the indiegogo back in august and have been playing the alpha throughout development. I can’t wait to finally see this game come to the public on friday and hope that people will enjoy it as much as I do so far. :grinning:

2 Likes

Well then, happy rebirth and welcome on the forums :smiley:

Welcome back!

welcome buddy

The Binding of Electro_Biscuts:Rebirth

Anyway Welcome Electro!

1 Like

Welcome back aboard! :ship:

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Welcome Welcome~ From your Official TU Robo Waifu! :wave: :wave: :robot: :yellow_heart:

Welcome to the family :new_moon_with_face: Luigi pull up a chair for our reincarnated friend here.

1 Like

…Luigi? What does luigi have to do with this?

It’s just a generic Italian name. Stereotypically (Especially in their modern media interpretations) Italian mobsters refer to the mob as “the family.” Thus when I say [quote=“Flowseidon76, post:9, topic:5712”]
Welcome to the family :new_moon_with_face:
[/quote]

it’s a little nod to the super stereotypical Italian mob portrayal. So Luigi (our stereotypical Italian) is pulling up a chair for our new “family” member.

oooh ok thx![quote=“Flowseidon76, post:11, topic:5712, full:true”]
It’s just a generic Italian name. Stereotypically (Especially in their modern media interpretations) Italian mobsters refer to the mob as “the family.” Thus when I say [quote=“Flowseidon76, post:9, topic:5712”]
Welcome to the family :new_moon_with_face:
[/quote]

it’s a little nod to the super stereotypical Italian mob portrayal. So Luigi (our stereotypical Italian) is pulling up a chair for our new “family” member.
[/quote]