Nerf Source Movement in Little Crusaders

With the source movement in Little Crusaders, everyone can move extremely fast and makes it a bit overwhelming for the dragon, especially with a higher player count. Knights can move really fast by bunny hopping and dragons can do this:

I feel like the source movement should be much slower, and the dragon shouldn’t be able to spin like that.

the dragon has always been able to do this by starting to run and then jumping/moving your mouse while holding shift

Huh. Still, I don’t like the knights being able to move around at the speed of sound.

Maybe speed up the dragon instead to compensate. Dragon felt pretty sluggish when I tried playing.

We can a have a system which Valve implemented in their official servers which uses a luck based system for bhop. Even if you jump at the perfect time, there is only a small chance that you will gain speed. If it is not in your favour you will lose all the speed you earned by strafing and come back to the normal speed. If it was in your favor and you gain speed, the chance of hitting the next hop increase by a bit so you have a higher chance of hitting bhops in chains.

This is being addressed:

https://trello.com/c/Y6pbvH9u/396-update-0662

1 Like

Regarding bhop speed you could do what happens in bhop servers before you start the timer where your max speed is limited in that mode. In bhop servers this is to stop you getting lots of prespeed before the timer but still lets you prep a few hops. So knights mobility is still better than it was pre patch but it’s not overly difficult for the dragon to catch knights.

This is all theory as I haven’t had chance to test bhopping yet. I definitely don’t recommend a luck based system, basically defeats the point in bhopping (it makes sense in CSGO comp where bhopping shouldn’t really be a thing aka Phoon style).

1 Like