Need A New Gaming Mouse?

For right handed people, I highly recommend trying out the Mionix Naos 7000.

I’ve been using this thing for around two years now and it’s been amazing. There is no interpolation (Essential for gamers. Mouses that use interpolation are complete garbage and will contribute to poor aim), and I have had absolutely no issues with it at all. Plug it in and the drivers are installed automatically. (Still worth downloading their software on the website though) Plus there are lighting options that allow you to customize your mouse further if you are a lighting guy.

One of my favorite features from the mouse is one that most people might overlook. Mionix has developed a tool called S.Q.A.T., also known as the Surface Quality Analyzer Tool. In 30 seconds S.Q.A.T. allows you to to test the quality of your mousepad/surface. This can greatly help you determine the optimal mousepad for your gaming setup. It can also help you determine when it’s time to clean or replace your current mousepad.

Where To Buy:

$48 on Massdrop (Ends in 2 days on June 1st. Ships around June 20th.)

$55 on Amazon

or $70 from Mionix themself

For lefties, the Mionix Avior 7000 will probably suit you more. This is an ambidextrous mouse which allows you to use the mouse with both hands. It features the same features as the Naos, but with a different shape and look.

$55 on Amazon

or $70 from Mionix themself

3 Likes

omni trading corp
trading goods since 2009 (or something)

1 Like

I got a Logitech G502 for Christmas 2 years ago without even asking for one so I’m sorted. :new_moon_with_face:

I’m a left handed freak btw but only when I write stuff with a pen. For everything else I use my right hand.

2 Likes