My personal Fnaf World experience (Wait, an RPG?)

I may not be a big fan or active player, but I have admired Scott’s games for a while, mostly the Five Nights at Freddy’s series. After the release of Fnaf 4, he posted a nice little photo he made to thank the players, as seen below…

I thought it was quite nice to make this picture. A few months later, or yesterday, my friends were babbling about a new game, a new Fnaf game.
I asked what it was, and one of them simply told me to go to his website again.

I went to the website after school, and all I found was this…

I noticed that the background was different, and at the top it said Fnaf World.
I thought it was a joke at first, but I accidentally looked at the tab a few hours later, and found that it changed…

New characters? I noticed that all the characters that were new looked more small and friendly…
I was curious, and refreshed the page a few moments later, and it changed again…
So, I did research, and found that Scott was in the making of Fnaf World, a non-horror RPG(?). He stated that all the characters are changing Into their Fnaf World forms, and that he would make new models when he had free time.

I’m hype for the game, but I had tons of questions to ask, so I sent a email. Ill post it here if I get a response.

Update Just found this!

@CalculatorSpoon I saw your comment at the moment I updated this. :wink:

Update That’s All, Folks!

Not meaning to hijack your post, but there was more as well.

Scott edited the image to tease things in FNAF 4, both debunking theories and fueling new ones.

There were also a couple different variations of the FNAF WORLD image with different positions of characters, but as far as I could tell, it was insignificant.

1 Like

Yeah, the ones I shown were the ones I saw. But, thanks for showing me those images, they’ll be very useful! :wink:

1 Like

4 left.

1 Like