My Name is Lizzardtong.

Considering i recently started playing Tower unite again and brought 2 of my friends along for the ride. (They Love it btw) i thought i’ll introduce myself on the homepage.

So what’s there to say about me? i’m a 23 years old guy from Europe, playing gmod tower back when we still used “Lobby_1” and got the trophy’s and the two plates to prove it. and fell in love with this nice mix of Housing, Open-world chat, and mini-games.

My favorite part honestly is seeing all the character models walk all over the place. let’s take Zombie massacre for an example. you could have the TF2 Heavy, Doomguy, Jason voorhees, an Inkling, and a milk-carton fight waves of zombies, that sight alone makes me laugh.
I enjoy creativity, so i like to make up stories how for example this random bunch of folks ended up fighting zombies.

I’m glad to have played tower unite again, and see the progress you guys made in my absence, can’t wait for all the following big updates yet to come!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Community! :wave: :smile:

1 Like

You’re right! Character models are the best part of the game.

1 Like

Welcome back to the tower!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Hello, and welcome!

1 Like

Welcome, fellow veteran! It’s crazy that GMT was 10 years ago.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.