It would be nice if we could buy or get through xp acquisition (buying is preferable) a headset/radio system that you can equip and listen to your own music through it as you run around on plaza or play games. However the real goal would be to have a system that utilize the ability to listen to your own music. Here is how it should be done:
- You pick a music device or even a screen. Press Q to load and then load music. This option lets you load directly from your hard drive instead from youtube.
- You can manually choose a folder from within your hard drive and it will take and play those music from there. OR
- The TU game folder will have a designated folder for music to dump that you can play. #2 option is better as it lets you customize where your music files should be.
- This method is used in game like Euro Truck Simulator so I don’t see why it can’t be done here.
- The game can also benefit from directly streaming from random radio stations (similar to Euro Truck Sim 2).
That’s about it.