"Movie World Studios" Working Theme Park

Heyo!
Today one last update before the inauguration of the new ride! (Which, for those who haven’t read it yet, will be done on 2024-04-27T21:59:00Z)

Before starting I wanted to specify that in these posts from now on only the images and descriptions relating to the new attraction will be blurred and no longer the entire post; just scroll to see all the other updates in the post without having to spoil the attraction.

Furthermore, after a few days that the new attraction is opened to the public and work begins on another new attraction, all the blurred contents will be de-blurred to make it easier to read the previous posts.

Let’s start with the new area:

it takes more and more shape thanks to the new details being added!

We have finished installing all the dividers in the restrooms of the area!

We have also finished the backstage area, as you can see we are working hard to ensure that the vehicles are maintained for the safety of guests

Outside the attraction we have started to place many different types of cinematographic props, from cameras to lights to set pieces: These details will make the experience for guests more immersive: it will really feel like entering a studios district!

Now the icing on the cake: as if that wasn’t enough, looking in the background of the latest images, a large building takes more and more shape:

Ladies and gentlemen, I am very happy to announce that work on studio 2 has resumed at full speed!

View from the window in my office

We need to clear the entrance area of ​​any construction walls as soon as possible so we can design the next updates, which is why what was only a sort of concrete cube has now received paint and detail sculpting!

Work on the mainstreet will begin in parallel with the start of work on the second attraction in the Industrial Hollywood area.

Thus defining the first major thematic area of ​​the park, full of surprises and big investments that I will not reveal for now.

Guys, here at Movie World we’re just getting started!

Thx for the support :smiley:

3 Likes