More Items That Move

Probably the type of thing that’s already in store for when Condo I/O stuff is added, and probably too vague of a suggestion, but I think there ought to be more moving items.
What I mean, bluntly, is just items that move- the way Tower Unite handles moving around on objects is actually surprisingly in-depth, despite the fact that very few items take advantage of it. The way the game handles jumping off of fast-moving items is fun to mess around with even with the few moving items we currently have.

One of the main examples of furniture I think could be expanded upon is the holiday train set. Expanding one of those to a massive size makes for a really fun way to move around a condo quickly- more train types alone would be nice. Perhaps in the future you could even make a custom track that a train could follow, although that’s a lot more complex than just moving items in general.

Beyond that, some more conventional examples would be a lift- one of these types of things, maybe with variable speed as well.
Other more simple examples could be conveyor belts, travelators, escalators, pistons, pumps, and so on. We already have some items that push forward when interacted with, like the button or the dice, but some items that just move passively would be good too.

More niche examples, that probably go into the category of “game-like things that’re probably being saved for future updates already”, would be a roulette wheel- currently the ship wheel can be used to a similar effect, but something that could properly hold physics items within it would be nice. Similarly, a bingo ball tumbler could be a good item. In general, randomizing items like this are good for simple condo games- while I’m on the topic, more dice types with higher numbers, or a flippable coin, would be great as well.

Alternatively, a nice way to just give the option to condo builders, would be if one could just give the ability to move to any item by giving it a “track” to follow, similar to how one sets a track for teleporter items.