Mirrors

I think we need a canvas mirror with the same mechanics as “reflection” texture, but then with the quality of “transdimensional painting”. In short - a basic mirror. Because it’s sad when the only mirror you can have in the game is in the bathroom, and you can’t make your own.

And I guess there can be some basic shapes like circles, squares, rectangles, or triangles.

Pretty please?

every mirror like that afaiu creates an additional camera to render you and i imagine the devs don’t prefer giving players things that can seriously increase lags in game when treated irresponsibly

(though we have workshop furniture, huh?)

1 Like

I guess you are right. But then people can make condos lag even with HD textures they put on canvases if they really wish to xD

Or yes, workshop items make the condo heavier. And not only if the person is just being goofy, but also if they are making pretty condos.

Honestly, yes, we do need either a functional mirror item, or for the frames around mirrors in condos to be separate objects, so that we can hide those. I currently have to deal with my condo’s bathroom mirror’s fancy rounded shelves cutting into any sinks I want to replace the default one with, because the rounded parts are part of the whole mirror object. Simply being able to disable the wooden frame around the mirror would fix the issue. But so would having the mirror material used in workshop mirrors being properly functional.