Minigolf Map Idea

Sadly, the swag cave has been removed in a patch, and people can no longer access the amazing swag cave on top of Central Circuit. But, what if we can honor the swag cave by making a minigolf map based off the swag cave!? Idk, i just think it’s an amazing idea. :stuck_out_tongue:

THANKS TO: Agent759 For this amazing idea!

4 Likes

I would love to see this, though it would need to be implemented through a theme. I think it would quite fit well in a pirate themed map, maybe the swaggy cave could hide hidden treasure and the course could have some wacky elements like holes taking place on a pirates ship or something like that. :smile:

1 Like

Maybe a pirate ship that crashed onto some kinda rocky island. :smiley:

A secret pirate cave theme, with a ship in the middle of a vast cave with glowing crystals lining the roof and walls.

1 Like

Ohh… I like! :sunglasses:

The crystals would reflect the billions of lava lamps I had placed in the super secret swag cave.

1 Like

I do like the idea of a cave network minigolf map.
but, like, an actual cave.

1 Like

@cold_finger Of course it’d be an actual cave it’d just be paying homage to our beloved secret swag cave.

1 Like

Dude, natural cavern minigolf would look beautiful in UE4
I’m all for it.

3 Likes

I got it! Pirate ship level! We have cannons, why not use them to jump between pirate ships? I also love the idea of the cave. There could be stalagmites/stalactites that function as obstacles, and really long drops.

2 Likes

A pirate ship course and a cavern course would be both amazing as heck!

1 Like

Gosh, and we can get some super nice looking ocean between the ships… This is the best idea ever!

Ohh and, maybe one of the ships can block the entrance to the cave, so when you make it to that ship, you go down a hole though the ship and into the cave. :smiley:

And off on the horizon, you can kinda see a tower poking out.

1 Like

Are there any pictures of the swag cave?

1 Like
2 Likes

That is the ultimate swag cave we speak of.

The canons were made specifically with the idea of a pirate themed mini golf level. It’s called Treasure Cove.

1 Like

Reminds me of Treasure Trove Cove from Banjo-Kazooie.

1 Like

I cannot wait for minigolf. :stuck_out_tongue: